Throughout many cultures, fish eggs, also known as fish roe or caviar, have been honored as a sacred food that provides us with all of the nutritional building blocks we need to support brain, heart and fertility health. Even the name caviar came from the Persian word “châv-jâr” which means “cake of strength and power.”
Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers believed that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. For instance, the traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, eating wild-caught fish eggs
WILD CAUGHT FISH EGGS (W/ LIVER) CONTAINS...
- Omega-3 Phospholipid DHA, EPA, and ETA
- Vitamin D, Vitamin K2 (MK-4), and Vitamin A
- Essential Trace Minerals Iodine and Zinc
- Molecular Biodirectors — DNA Blueprints To Build and Repair Healthy Tissue
- Methylation Raw Materials (folate, choline, B12, methyl donors)
NOTE: Fish Eggs (w/ Liver) contains all of the vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids, the human body needs to function optimally in their most bio-available animal form.
WILD CAUGHT FISH EGGS (W/ LIVER) SUPPORTS...
- Brain, Heart & Fertility Health
- Anti-Inflammatory support
- Absorption Of The Fat-Soluble Vitamins A, D, E, and K
- Optimal Liver Health Based On "Like Supports Like"
NOTE: For intensive support, consider the combination of Fish Eggs, Beef Brain, and Bone Marrow to support fundamental health, neurological function, and fertility.